Monday, March 5, 2018

Week 8 Reading and Writing

I think that my reading and writing assignments have gone well. There were a couple that did not put all that much effort into because I was busy with my capstone, but for the most part I think that the effort was there. I also think that they are improving as we have gone along. My favorite story was the First Voyage of Sindbad. The reading so far has been very beneficial to my writing posts, it is the base of all of my stories. So far I am happy with my portfolio, I really like my first two stories and am looking forward to writing more to add to it. I think my biggest accomplishment is writing stories from back in the day and adding a modern twist to it. I really like this picture from my first post in my portfolio because it tells it how it is. Who cares what other people think if you are working hard and doing what you love. I think that I need to read more stories each week in order to find the best story to retell.

No comments:

Post a Comment