Monday, March 5, 2018

Week 8 Progress

I am super happy with my progress right now, but I could get more ahead to give me more free time later. It is what it is though. My weekly routine has been changing a little as I have gone on. The first couple of weeks I would just do a reading and story on the day it was due and then do all the project stuff on Sunday. I am trying now to knock out the Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday stuff on Monday so that I can do the weekend stuff during the week when I have free time. I enjoy the reading posts the most because I enjoy reading stories that I have not read yet and to see how each culture tells stories. I did the extra credit one week and have not done it since. I might in the future, but who knows... I would like to do more extra credit so that I can finish early because the end of the semester will be busy with all my capstone stuff being due.

I chose this picture because it really tells you how to be successful. You just have to go get it! Nothing more nothing less. Everyday counts and if you go get it everyday, one day you will see the success.
Motivation Pexels

No comments:

Post a Comment