Sunday, February 4, 2018

Topic Research: Twenty-Two Goblins

I chose to do more research into the Twenty-Two Goblins by Arthur W. Ryder (1917).

I looked into the The Brave Man, the Wise Man, and the Clever Man and I was thinking that I could retell this story and maybe modernize it by changing what each man can do. Which in return could possibly change who becomes the husband.

After reading The Four Scientific Suitors, I could change the common theme of the king picking the brave man as the right husband for the daughter and continually pick that same type of husband.

The Three Delicate Wives of King Virtue-banner is a story about three wives that got hurt by the smallest of things and I could change what each one gets hurt by and relate it more to today's time. I could have my stories be changed to something relative to today and make that the common theme.

The Year 2018 Sketchport

No comments:

Post a Comment