Monday, April 9, 2018

Wikipedia Trails: Saltwater to Paddleboarding

I liked the quote "The cure for anything is Saltwater - tears, sweat, or the sea." So my Wikipedia trails is going to start at saltwater (Saline water is what Wikipedia calls it).

From there, I went to something that is essential for most life and I went with regular water. I love water, whether I am drinking it, swimming in it, or bathing in it.

Without water there would be no surfing. I have only surfed once in my life and it is safe to say it is not my forte, but I still enjoyed it.

From there I went to paddleboarding, a more calm and relaxing activity. I have not gone paddleboarding, but would love to in the future. The theme of this Wikipedia trail was everything water!

Surfing Pixabay

No comments:

Post a Comment