Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Wikipedia Trails: Buddha to Consciousness

I was reading the announcements and saw that Buddha means "awakened" which can be changed to stay woke so I decided to start my Wikipedia trail here haha. Buddha is the founder of Buddhism and is a sage.

I clicked on sage to find out that it is one who obtains wisdom which a philosopher wants. The article goes on to say that some philosophers are self-aware that they lack wisdom and pursue more wisdom.

I then clicked on self-awareness. Self-awareness is sometimes confused with consciousness, but it is not that. It is recognizing yourself as a human being separate from the environment and other humans.

I ended on consciousness which is the state of being aware. You are alive and know what is going on around you in the environment or to yourself.
Consciousness Wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment