Monday, March 5, 2018

Week 8 Comments and Feedback

I think that comments from the students have been very helpful and insightful. I think that the comments about what is missing from the story and needs to be added is very useful as well as the ones about adding in things into the author's note since they never read the story.

My comments on other people's blogs have been pretty good. I tend to be a little bit nicer rather than be blunt if I do not like something about their story. I enjoy the WWW feedback strategy.

I am getting to know people and what they like by reading their posts. I also like my introduction, but I think that it could be updated a little bit. I think that people can get to know me by reading and commenting on my posts.

I think that I can look more into the feedback from other students to help improve my stories. I also think that I could change up how my website is to make it look a little more modern like the theme of my portfolio.

I chose this picture because I like climbing trees and think that feedback is always beneficial and will definitely help you go higher. Without feedback you will become stagnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment